The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Monday, February 2, 2009

January is gone

Where does the days and times go??? Yep we are In Feb now...the month of fun and romance...well hopefully. Here is my list of what I can remember about Jan......

We celebrated New Years at home with family and friends.
Nicky added a new family member--Chloe
Stacey had a really Fun Baby shower--but no baby yet.
We were Cooolld
I learned how to use my Ipod I touch
I got onto Face book
I started this blog
I worked
I used my WII fit
We got a new water heater
Nicky and Joey started back to school
I made goals for the New Year
OBAMA beccame president
I watched the entire inaugeration
I took out Summers stitches in my bathroom
We all still love each other

On for another month of adventures in the wonderful world of Aleshes..... Where are those poppies???

No comments:

Post a Comment