The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Monday, October 11, 2010

September 11th-- an important day!!

Yes September 11th Is an important day... ITS My Birthday!!! I LOVE to celebrate life! Life is so short that many of us dont stop to celebrate it!! I am not ashamed of getting older, however I AM fighting Looking older... for me getting older really does mean getting wiser. Maybe some will disagree with me but I feel as I have gotten older I know my priorities better and what I want out of life is much clearer than before. Yes... I do want to life comfortable-- not super duper rich-- but comfortable to be able to do some travel and see family and do fun things with my family. I am not as afraid as I once was about life and its ups and downs and twists and turns... I know that God has a plan for me and will take care of my needs and all will be alright. I know where my talents lie and that if my heart isnt really in it then I shouldnt even do it anyways. I have also learned to accept people as they are-- everyone is having a hard time-- give them a break. People make mistakes and they can and many times they do change. Change is the one thing in life you can really count on. People can let you down but God will not let you down. I love my family and friends.. My birthday started out with friends and family around me and ended with my family around me--perfect. It was low key this year but next year is the BIG 50... so watch out party animals--I will be ready to GO!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment