The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Wednesday, February 16, 2011

My Valentine…

 

The one that keeps me sane-- TJ

MY Valentine and I have known each other for many many years… since we were just kids really—he was 19 and I was almost 17 and since then I always knew I would never be without my Valentine. Yes sometimes we fuss and fight, disagree like a lot of people. We have good days and bad days. Sometimes when my Valentine speaks to me it sounds like another language. My Valentine is still learning the language of women, but after 30 years he is finally making progress!!! I am trying to learn HIS language as well and still  in the slow learner class on that one! Every year he does something special for the both of us for Valentines. This year we went away for a romantic getaway and even got a couples massage!! What I loved the most was the quiet time we had together and the conversation about goals, life etc… I really felt I got all his attention, which in  our busy lives doesn’t always happen sadly. Many times we are too busy, too tired or had too much of a bad or good day. We try to always kiss before going to work etc, before we go to bed, always saying those special words “I love you”.  I love Valentines day.. It reminds me to be more loving to those I care about and those I don’t even know. It helps me remember the golden rule and treat people a little bit better and have a teeny bit more patience with others. I think we need a reminder sometimes to be just a little kinder to each other especially when times are hard and we have a tendency to be a tad more competitive and step on toes in the workplace. My Valentine and I love the chocolates at this time of the year—both dark, white, and milk… all of it.. we pig out galore and think of the calories later… what if we all appreciated each other and our differences like we do this chocolate and worried about the consequences later??? I wonder what kind of world we would be living in?? Hmmm, Sounds Sweet to me!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment