The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Thursday, November 5, 2009

What I love about October

YES I am aware that October is over-- but still thinking about what a wonderful month it was as the holidays approach... here goes...October is---

Cooler-- well usually and we did get a few cooler days
crisp-- for some reason I am always in the mood for apples, apple pie, soups and stews this month.
Candy--yummmm.
Conference-- I look forward to general conference and the wisdom that is shared.
Anniversary-- when TJ and I celebrate our years together and the love we share.
Halloween-- dressing up, candy, the kids costumes, the decorations, getting scared, scary movies etc-

Its really a fun month...no matter how young or old, rich or poor this is the Fun Month for everyone!!! Hope you had a very happy October!!!

Now on to November -- My gratitude Month!!








No comments:

Post a Comment