The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Friday, September 10, 2010

I AM BACK!!!

After quite awhile of being away... since Facebook got allllll my attention I have now decided to get back on and begin blogging again... pics are on the way!
Tomorrow is 9-11--- yep a BIg day-- MY birthday!! Its my last year of being Young. I can feel the youngness in me fading away each day-- but I do have ONE MORE YEAR!!! Time to take advantage before I am ready for a life of constant naps and rocking chairs... yep this year I am going to be.... and I cringe.... 48--- Yep 48!!! Ive been married for 28 Years-- Most of my adult life!!! Ive been someones mother for that long as well!!! WOW!! Where did my youth go???? I am soooo ready to get the most out of my last year of youngness and stay tuned I will have lists of goals and plans on how I want to do just that! Hold on-- its gonna be a wild ride!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment