The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Monday, September 13, 2010

My Birthday and Beyond

September 11th-- My BIRTHDAY!! Every year I get the same reaction about my birthday-- ever since-- 9-11--Ok for the record--I didnt have any control on when I was born OR the terrorists-- and while I do feel a twinge of guilt every year I do try to celebrate another year that I am alive! This year I am the big-- 49-- yep-- 49-- NOT 50-- thats NEXT year!! Soooo, for me--this is a year to celebrate-- my last year to be young!! I plan on many get togethers with friends and loved ones!! This year my sweet husband took me to "Night of Joy' at Disney to see "Cast and Crowns", then on Sept 11th-- I started the day out with a birthday breakfast at Mimis cafe with just a few of my special friends and of course my family--I missed those of you that were not there! I had a big day planned but ended up getting comfy and sitting under a shade tree by the pool and taking a much needed nap and swim-- listening to recordings of the ocean on my i phone and reading from my Kindle and realizing how spoiled I am! My husband made me the perfect steamed shrimp for lunch and veggies. We later went to see "Vampires Suck" the movie, came home and had "Happy Birthday Cake" A Princess Cake-- complete with pllastic princesses. I wish I was with my friend Kathleen in Utah as her grand daughter wouldve loved my plastic princesses :) My husband also gave me the most beautiful Angel (art) pictures for our home-- I LOVE them--My daughter Nicky gave me-- a wonderful Happy Birthday sign and some really nice magnet boards for my scrapbook room and Summer gave me 100.00 to spend-- yeah--shopping!!! I got many other things from family and friends and thank you soooo much-- Roberta my sister gave me a gift card for Walmart so I am gonna have a great time shopping--one of my favorite things to do!!! I got many Happy Birthday messages on facebook and beyond and soooo appreciate them-- they really warm my heart and make me feel so loved. Thank YOU everyone you all are special to me and made me feel so loved!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment