The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Sept My birthday Month!!!!

Yep September Is My Birthday Month!!!! I love to celebrate the entire month!!! I have been off to a terrific start. On the 1st I got 2 things in the mail.... 1. A card from my sister( I love it!) AND... a gift gard for Walmart from my sister also!!! Yeah!!! Really LOve that!!
2. A card from Aunt Anne... With a beautiful pin of the Ruby Slippers...gotta get something to wear with them!!! Also pics of her at 70 yrs old skydiving--can you believe it????? I also got a facial AND massage-- great way to start my b-day month! Today-- The 2nd...I did have a headache all day... sooo I did a Scarlet O Hara and took to my bed, read a teen bit, mostly rested, did a teeny bit of mending and now on the computer. I will try to blog daily to let you know how this birthday month is going!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment