The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Happy New year

Happy New Year everyone! This is going to be the best year ever!!!! We made it through 2008--family intact. I decided to start this blog so family and friends can see all the fun things we are all doing--and maybe the not so fun. Our Christmas season was happy, peaceful and fun. We didnt do as much shopping as usual--BUT we sure had fun--ice skating, having fun times together, movies, visiting friends, and...well you can look at the pics. New Years Eve brought our newest family member--Chloe...she is an L.A Lady..Nickys sweet little girl--yep I am a grandma--see pics Nicky adopted her from her good friends Greg and Ricky. We celebrated new years right here at home. The neighborhood had a party and we had our own little family party--playing Joeys Dance Revolution from the wii--fun, food and family--spells FUN!! Anyhow--hope y'all enjoy the pics. I cant wait to see what 2009 has in store for everyone. Its all about attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment