The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Monday, January 26, 2009

Stacey's Baby Shower

Fun! Food! More Fun! More Food!! Thats how I describe Saceys Baby shower. Alhough all the "tower 6" events are just like this--especially if Lisa plans it(Hey Lisa ever thought of being a party planner???). I brought my daugher Summer along for the day. Maybe this will inspire her to bring some little ones into the world for me to spoil--haha! Anyhow, I had no problem finding the place and there was no need to eat before hand--the food was delish--and all my Tower 6 buddies were there--I love those gals--thanks so much for including me too. The games were alllllll fun--Pin the sperm on the egg, clothes line game, changing the diaper (Summer and Suzan--what a good pair) and the "breastfeeding" game--where my water broke--hilarious and my breasts never looked better--maybe I should try balloons more often--lol! We had such a terrific time and didnt want to leave--but was also exhausted from all the fun. We also had to take home some food and our family loved all of it--esp the tamalies. Thanks Lisa for planning such a wonderful party. Thanks Stacey and Gustavo for providing us an excuse to party! I cant wait till the little one arrives-no matter what he/she will be sooooo cute!!!!!
I will try to post one more video from the party! Congrats!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment