The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Sunday, January 18, 2009

HEADACHES

I have had the worst headaches for 2 weeks straight AND missed church today due to a whopper. I woke up with it--ughhhh. Took 2 extra strenghth tylenol and went right back to bed. Summer came over to go to church early this am--I could hardly make it out of bed--she co0nvinced me to eat something--and then gave me a neck massage and hand massage. Speedy even tried to help by licking my face all over. Finally, I took 2 excedrine migranes and drank 2 bottles of water and went to bed--nope headache still there--I kept saying "maybe I will make it to RS. NOPe. Took another hot shower and rinsed with freezing cold water--sometimes that actually helps--ok now its mild but still there. I think its time for a blessing. sigh. I have a baby shower to go to later today--we will see if I make it.

1 comment:

  1. Sorry about the headache! Ugh - they are the worst! Great daughter to help you out!!

    ReplyDelete