The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Friday, March 6, 2009

27 Years ago...March 5th

After 27 hours of induced labor I finally had a c-section after screaming " Take Her OUt!!!" And Summer Serena Aleshe arrived. When they brought her to me I thought she was the most beautiful baby I had ever seen. She was exactly what I wanted.. a baby girl wth dark hair and big brown eyes and she looked just like TJ with his Italian skin. I am so happy with the person she has become. She is compassionate, giving, a great cook, my walking buddy, very smart, she LOVES her job as a Montessori teacher, she loves kids, she is very spiritual, loves movies, museums and of course shopping and chocolate. She is always up for an adventure. She is a cat person. She is probably the most quiet of all of us Aleshe women. She is my first born and was the easiest baby ever. Always smiling and rarely crying. She was the obediant child you wat in your primary class--always doing what was right--sooo easy. I guess Heavenly Father knew to send her to me first as I really needed her easy spirit in our home. TJ and I were so excited to be parents but we were scared also--she made it easy on us. HAPPY BIrthday Summer!!!!!!!!!





SUMMERS B- DAY

Summer had to work on her birthday but her co-workers made it special for her with cake and pizza!!! That night we decided to go to PF Changs resturant in the Mall of Millenium. NIcky couldnt make it as she was on her flight to LA so she saw her the night before and gave her the gift she bought in Savannah--a beautiful wind chime for her patio-- very nice! We got settled at the table, ordered and then did gfts. Joey made her a beautiful card and gave her a few gifts including tickets to the shakespeare play " Much Ado About Nothing" her favorite shakespeare Play!!! Sooooo cool!!! Then we had appetizers. Then my present--I gave her 27 things Including-- a massage gift card and pedicure gift card(for our DAY out!!), jewelry, Tickets to TIme Out for Women-- for our weekend together and vaious other things. TJs gift for the night-- a really really nice pottery wheel-- Summer has always been our creative and artistic one. She has taken various art classes. We had once got her a pottery wheel and later donated it to the school which broke it and never told us OR offered to pay for it and when we asked they just said "oh too bad" ughhh! Soooo, she finally got a new one(well sort of new it was from Craigs List)! She is sooo excited and cant wait to get started!! The whole month is HERs!!
Saturday we are having a PJ get to gether--not an over night party--but some FUN... One of the ice cream places here said if you show up in your jammies you get free ice cream--so we are planning on doing that and then coming home. Anyone who wants to can do a scrapbook page for summer and we are watching a chick flick-- either " A Walk in the Clouds" Or...Memoirs of a Geisha. Should be FUn!

Then another weekend we are going out for a movie, lunch, Shopping, massages and pedicures!

Then we have the Time Out For Women weekend also!

Its gonna be a FUN month!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)


Pics are on the Way!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment