The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Thursday, March 12, 2009

Girls Night Out...Hillarys B-day

Girls Night Out at The Blue Martini with some of the Winnie girls.... Hillary( The birthday girl!), Maggie ( The beautiful blonde and insanely funny!), Melissa ( The classy and quiet beautiful blonde), Kaaren ( The beautiful FUN, full of life and good dancer...always my dance partner) and me ( The red head that laughs alot and like to shake my booty--- Oh and the sweet innocent one too). We all met at The Blue Martini in Orlando...had a blast..lets see what I remember... oh yea...I was the only one that ordered a NON alcoholic drink and asked for it to be in a Martini glass so I could "look like a big girl" lol! I had cranberry juice and sprite mixed--yummy and so much better in a martini glass for some reason--hehe. Oh and we ordered some food. Then dancing, laughing, more dancing, more laughing. And finally home around 2 am or so..not real sure...But I didnt feel so great..it might be from sampling everyones drinks--yea I had a few bad girl moments and now I know why I dont do such things--hehe!!! That is really all I can remember... BUT I did get a few pics that I will download asap!!! NOT ALLLL the pics..just the decent ones I can put here on this blog. Some how, The girls got ahold of my camera while I was dancing with Kaaren and took some real special pics that just make me Laugh and Laugh..BUT those are NOT for the regular public. Needless to say... we got alot of attention and tonight I am cleaning up my act by going to church.... YES this party girl NEEDS some CHURCH tonight... But first thanks so much to the Winnie girls for making my life soooo much fun!!!!!!! I had a BLAST!!! Who Has the Next b-day???????????

No comments:

Post a Comment