The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Sunday, March 29, 2009

MARCH Overview

As with every month at the end of the month I like to do an overview--just to remind myself of what we did and how I am doing on my goals etc.
Ok... Lets see-- what did we do in March.....
1. I feel sooo much better than in Feb.
2. Because I Feel so much better I have been walking more-- at least once a week at cranes roost. AND Bike riding also. I know I need to add more WII.
3. Had a terrific Weekend with Summer at TIme Out and Sea world--soooo needed that.
4. Celebrated Hilarys' b-day at "The Blue Martini."
5. Organized my drawers--part of my new Years goals.
6. Had aterrific time with Nicky,Aine, and Cindi in Savannah.
7. Worked-- got my hours!!!
8. started work on food storage.
9. started work on Creative memories-- joined anyway.
10. Saw the famous Pea Body Ducks!!

My goals for this new year is----
1. To get more techno savvy-- well I have been on my Ipod I touch ALOT--hope that counts! AND downloaded my pics and I am working on my blog--ok so I mess up here and there--I am learning.

2. Get healthy--I have learned that even sweets raise my blood pressure and if I dont exercise my bp goes way up--sooo I am not avoiding that. I cant let the changes inour world affect my health--just not worth it. I try to get out and DO something physical 3 times a week.

3. Entertain-- either breakfast, lunch or dinner once a month-- crud--didnt do any of that-- gotta work on it-- well I did for my kids and family--BUT I meant for friends.

4. Organize this house (and decorate)-- well I did get my drawers done. Today I am cleaning.

5. Be more social-- Yep force myself to get OUT there! Its not that I dont like people--I really do--I am not sure if I have social anxiety or not--but...its like I just need the extra push--once I am out I am ok--I know its strange.

No comments:

Post a Comment