The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Well, another month has past by. Let me see if I can remember all the exciting things that happened in Feb 2009....
1. I got a new hair cut..some thing different. I havent changed my style in a few years.
2. We had more Florida Frost! Yep it was cold!
3. Sadly I was sick most of the month. :(
4. I got Valentines socks!!
5. Our Friend Stacey had her Baby BOY!
6. Our Friend Sandee became a grandma (Nana)!
7. I got to go to Lunch with Shirley and our online friend Missty from California and Summer got to join us also!!!
8. Summer and I enjoyed some time at Millenium Mall.
9. Nicky and I took a Feng Shui Workshop together.
10.TJ and I went to The Grand Bohemian Feb 15th for our Valentines!
11. I worked Valentines night...sooo fun to see those Valentine babies!!
12. Our pool became a duck pond and we might leave it that way! LOL!!
13. My friend Cindi came to visit..we went to.. Disney Quest, Rain Forest, Old Town, and Savannah GA. She brought her daughter. We went on a road trip with BOTH daughters to Savannah.!!!
14. We made friends with some biker dudes onb the way home while stuck in a really bad traffic jam!!!!!
15. I signed up to be a Creative memories Consultant under my sweet friend Cindi! Love ya Cindi! Hope I can do this!!
That pretty much sums it up... Pictures are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment