The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Saturday, March 7, 2009

PJ party

At the last minute, Summer and I decided to have a quick PJ party....mostly because one of the ice cream places were givng out FREE ice cream if you showed up in your PJ's. I also thought it would be a good way for me to do 2 other things--1. One of my many goals for this new year is to entertain more--so it was a good excuse. 2. To casually introduce Creative Memories to some friends. Ok, since we only came up with the idea on a whim we had to work fast. We each got ONE friend to come and join us for a girls night IN(and OUT). One of my dear friends "Gail" came over and one of Summers sweet friend "Tessa" came. I Love BOTH of them! We started the night with some scrapbooking and talking about Creative Memories. I think Tessa is interested. We all made some cute scrapbook pages for Summer. Then we went to the ice cream place and even took Gails dog and my grand dog Chloe. The Ice cream place was PACKED. They had the bubble machine going, music blaring and great Waffle cones coming fast and even a real live Ice cream cone! Then back home for more junk and a movie..."Australia" very good but also very long. Thats it...pics are on the way!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment