The other piece of art TJ got me... Isnt it beautiful??? I love angels!

The Art that TJ got me... cant wait to put this Up!!!

blowing out my candles-- thank goodness there are on 2!!

My Princess Birthday Cake!!

My yummy birthday breakfast and NO calories!!!

with the man who keeps me sane!

With my NIcky! :)

My daughter Summer and Son in law Joey :)

My special friend Lilia!!

My special friends Micheal and Shelby

My special friends Sandee and Gail!

My birthday banner Nicky made me!

LABOR DAY WEEKEND

LABOR DAY WEEKEND
here we go....

Friday, March 13, 2009

Enrichment

Last night march 12th was the RS birthday party and enrichment meeting in the Longwood Ward. It was sooooo much FUN! First we had a silent auction... everyone got points based on various things like.. V Teaching, exercise, or if you brought something to be auctioned etc. I had 24 Points!!! We all tried to outbid each other for things like photo shoots, pies, services, etc. I won... 2 hemmed pants (we need that alot in our family) and 6 wrapped gift items-- very nice since I am terrible at gift wrapping and usually resort to putting gifts in nice gift bags and tissue paper, I also won a really nice bath set-- great for my gift area for a birthday gift or something like that. We had a really nice light meal with croissant sandwiches and fruits and veggies--perfect and water with lemon--verynice. We did a service project-- Flower arrangements for the store for the homeless kids to buy something for their moms (with points) for Mothers day( the young women made jewelry). I had so emuch fun seeing sisters I know and meeting sister I dont know!! Summer came also and I think she had a good time! We played a jeopardy game also--i think our team won but no one really kept score-- seemed like we answered most of the questions though--correctly--hehe. I am really going to try to get to church on Sunday--hopefully. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment